International Youth Camp in Nepal, August, 2017
Do you want to join us for an epic Nepal Travel and self exploration International Youth Camp?
“Imagine waking up and seeing sun rise through tallest Himalayas, feeling the vibes of Birthplace of Buddha, having hot cup of coffee watching mountains hearing the sound of river while talking to some of the coolest-amazing young people from different corners of the world, doing jungle safari, meditating, hiking, dancing, spending relaxing evening with campfire, music or star gazing.”
Imagine meeting yourself so deeply, opening up to new people like you never did before and having some highly intense and deep moments during our special workshops on Self Awareness, Self Exploration and Healing.”
WHAT EARLIER PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT YOUTH LEGEND CAMP?
The dance movement therapy was memorable. The time we danced with newspapers with closed eyes was a defining moment during the camp.
The camp was such an eye-opening experience that helped me learn a lot about Nepal.
It was an amazing experience and I would definitely like to return to Nepal to join the hike to Everest Base Camp.
I like Travel part most, of course, as I’m a traveler.
However, I appreciate the chance to get to know the Nepali youth during a cultural exchange and Dance Movement Therapy.
I learned more about Nepal’s culture and how young people from another country thinking and doing.
I feel lucky to get a chance to join this camp and I learned many new things.
I give my thanks and appreciations to Sudha and Mohan for all things you guys did for me also others members.
I hope you guys can have more camps with more exciting activities in future and be successful in transferring your knowledge and your fire to young Nepali as well as young people from others countries.
I learned many elements to master my temperament and become a better person. I can apply these tricks whenever I second guess myself.
My main motivation is to learn to lead by example so with the best practices taught in the camp, I would be able to do that eventually.
Youth Legend is a cool social enterprise that allows for self improvement, cultural immersion, awareness and tolerance. Being surrounded by the beauty of Nepal is a plus.
I experience different kind of things. I have never experienced before. I find myself more confident and I learned a lot about myself.
I had great time with all of you, good memories. I am never going to forgot this in my entire life.
Thank you for everything.
This program is a perfect opportunity for youth. The beyond-compared accommodation, beautiful destinations, value-laden people and unique yet interesting practices.
This program also helped us to discover a bit more of our own identities and to learn how to handle stressful circumstances and life’s adversities.
It helped me a lot to know more about myself. I realized what I need for coming days. My confidence level has increased a lot. Thank you so much.
“Activities that i enjoyed most were yoga, meditation, cultural event and dance movement therapy. Rafting and Paragliding was amazing. Jungle Safari, Elephant shower, boating and Jungle Walk was wonderful too. I found the program very positive and met my expectation.”
“It’s a great camp, it’s perfect. Most interesting people sharing 11 days together! I will remember every moment in the camp.”
I feel renewed and confident. DMT brought me joy and peace and helped me focus on my life and priorities. Traveling to different part of Nepal was an adventure, specially chitwan felt like going into the wild.
Well organized event. I will recommend this camp to other youths especially to learn and live without stress. My memorable moments during camp was Dance Movement Therapy, Yoga and Meditation, Rafting and Camping in Tents.
“I believe that every part of the camp is worthwhile. Hiking and meditating was very rewarding, fresh and great experience. My most memorable moment is Elephant riding in Chitwan and boating, paragling, walking to sunset point in Pokhara. I want more people to experience this wonderland Nepal.
And It is true to say that for young people, having such great friends like you guys as companions is a good opportunity to make their time in Nepal unforgettable. I believe youth legend camp can help camp participant make the best out of their trip to Nepal.”
After welcoming you in kathmandu, we will start our travel adventure heading to Nagarkot where you can see himalayan range including top of the world – Mount Everest, where we will have cultural exchange and welcome programs, intense workshops on Self Exploration through Dance Movement Therapy, Alternate To violence Program, yoga and Meditation.
After 3 days of program we will start our road adventure with amazing views of hills, rivers and Himalayas on our way, staying near Trishuli river surrounded by mountains, camp fire, swim and Rafting if you want to, eating organic local food..Going Pokhara..watch sunrise through Himalayan ranges, boating, hiking to World Peace Pagoda, fly like a bird doing paragliding over mountains and forest, partying…
Going chitwan, staying near the jungle(national park), elephant jungle Safari, canoe ride, Enjoy local Tharus cultural show, watch deers rhinos and crocodiles closely(tigers if you are lucky), enjoy sunset in Rapti River Beach. Roaming around World Heritage sites, authentic street food trek with local youths, connecting, exploring, making your time absolutely memorable.
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with our legendary youth camp.
SUMMER CAMP IMPORTANT DATES:
Explore rooftop of the world – birth place of Gautam Buddha and explore yourself with youth legend team.
Get ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life.
You will be traveling to 5 cities of Nepal.
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone.
Safety, Fun, Adventure, Connection, Happiness, Hospitality, Great Food and Great Experience
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with us.
Youth Legend’s International Youth Camp is designed for young people around the world aged 16 to 35 years.
Get ready for local authentic experience with local youths of Nepal.
A unique experience where you can feel the essence of the country.
A beautiful journey to discover yourself with coolest and amazing people around the world sharing lots of joy on the way.
Our International Youth Camp Activities includes:
– Self exploration sessions which includes Dance Movement Therapy to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being, release your stress and heal
– Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, Exercise
– Team Building Activities, Indoor and Outdoor Fun Team Building and Communication Games
– Cultural Exchange and Food Exchange Programs
– Chitwan Tour – Chitwan National Park(World Heritage Site) visit, Jungle Safari, Elephant Shower, Bird watching, Tour to Elephant Breeding Center, Crocodile Breeding Center and Jungle Safari.
– Pokhara Tour – Pokhara is a city of lake, mountain and Himalayas. Boating in Fewa Lake, Visit to Sun rise watching point, Sarangkot. Pokhara is the most popular tourist destination of Nepal. Hike to the Beautiful Monastery at the top of the Mountain – Peace Stupa.
– Nagarkot Tour – Nagarkot is famous for sunrise through Himalayas. You can see amazing Himalayan Range including Mount Everest from Nagarkot. We will have our earlier 3 days program in Nagarkot.
– Kathmandu Tour – Tour to the beautiful World Heritage sites of Nepal which includes Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath – widely known as Monkey Temple and Pashupatinath.
– Village Tour at Rural community of Nepal, Stay near the mountains and river in Dhading
– Street Food Trek with local youths in Kathmandu. Eating most popular and tasty Nepalese cuisines which includes lots of varieties of MOMO (dumpling). If you have ever been to Nepal, then eating MOMO is an unwritten compulsory rule. 😉 Don’t worry if you don’t like MOMO, there are varieties of spicy, sweet authentic local street food which you gonna love. <3
– Story Telling, listening and understanding. They say the shortest distance between two people is a STORY.
– Welcome Program and Farewell party
– Camp Fire
Our Youth Legend team is committed to make this camp experience best experience of your life.
– Be HAPPY 😀 Yes, We assure you to make you super happy.
– To help you spend your time in most happy and beautiful way.
– To develop greater understanding of yourself and the world.
– To help you achieve greater self-awareness,a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress, tension or trauma.
– To let you discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of the land of Himalayas, Nepal.
– To help you connect with the young people around the world and build a lasting friendship and great network.
– To increase cross cultural understanding.
– To help you be healthy physically and mentally. (You will be doing guided Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, hiking and trekking.)
1. English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
2. You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
3. You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
4. You should have a passport.
5. You should be able to pay the camp fee.
The fee to attend this Camp ranges from 189 US Dollar to 699 US Dollar.
For full details about the camp fee including early bird discount and scholarship, Click Here
Once you apply for the camp, you will be notified about your selection within 2 days of application submission.
You need to confirm your participation by payment of at least 25 US dollar via paypal or bank transfer or western union. You can pay the remaining amount after your arrival to Nepal.
If you are willing to seek funding from school, college, private companies, funding sites etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fund raising.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
If you have any queries then please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available for skype call.
SEE FEW PHOTOS OF EARLIER CAMPS BELOW