Get ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life.
A beautiful journey to discover yourself with coolest and amazing people around the world sharing lots of joy on the way.
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself, discover your inner light and have a rewarding lifetime experience with our legendary youth camp.
Imagine waking up and seeing himalayan range outside your window, jumping to the swimming pool infront of you, having hot cup of coffee around the green hills while talking to some coolest-amazing young people from different corners of the world, spending relaxing evening with camp fire, Magic and music.
Day Time: Programs on leadership, entrepreneurship, self awareness, communication and connection development and finding your authentic self, Dance Movement Therapy, Yoga, Jumba and Meditation.
Bonus: World Heritage site tour, Tour to city of Lake – Pokhara city, Boating, Hiking, Travel Insurance, Tshirts, certificate and Token of love
11 nights and days in Nepal.
Ownership cost: 699 US Dollar only.
If you want to get out of your comfort zone, want to be part of something fun, unique and beautiful, if you want to understand yourself better, if you want to meet amazing like-minded people around the world and make life long connections,
Then, This International Youth Camp is definitely for you.
Reserve your seat right now.
EARLIER YOU APPLY, GREATER THE CHANCES OF SELECTION.
Age: 16 to 35 years.
(If you are below 16 and more than 29 years but want to participate in this program, email us with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
Cost: 700(Seven Hundred) US Dollar
Country: This is open to all countries around the world.
Result: You will be notified about your selection within 7 days of your application submission.
(if we find amazing participants before the deadline, We don’t wait till the deadline for final selection. We will close the application after that, so apply soon.)
Participate in the April Camp and get opportunity to participate in our next camp FULLY FUNDED as Youth Legend Ambassador
One of the amazing participants of April Camp will be selected for our next camp depending upon their interest, time commitment and level of participation in our April Camp.
You will be regarded as “Youth Legend Ambassador” and you will be involved as an organizer for the upcoming camp, collaborate with us virtually and we will invite you to be the part of the next camp. We will sponsor you with all the required cost including airfare, accommodation, visa cost and travel insurance.
This will be an opportunity for you to shine, strengthen your creativity, polish your inner talent and gain an international work experience.
1.Apply through the application form..
2. Wait for your Selection Email.
We will confirm you about your selection within 7 days after you apply.
(Please check your spam folder. If you use gmail sometime it goes to promotion folder instead of Primary inbox.)
You will be selected on the basis of your answers and diversity of the applicants.
3.The program fee is 700 US Dollar – Pay after your arrival.
NOTE: Earlier, we had process to confirm participation by sending at least 250 USD as registration cost, but we came to know that sending money is super expensive from different part of the world. Therefore, you can now pay the program fee after your arrival to Nepal.
4. Book your flight to Nepal.
If you need assistance for booking your flight or finding cheaper flights from your home country, please let us know and we will be very happy to help you.
After booking, you should send your travel itinerary and scan of your passport to us.
5. Travel Insurance for you.
We will get a travel insurance up to 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) US Dollar for you. Insurance is included in program fee.
It’s time to fly – fly to Nepal. See you soon. 🙂
TOUR and TRAVEL
– Kathmandu Tour – World Heritage Site visit (Swoyambhunath popularly known as Monkey Temple, Basantapur Durbar Square etc), Walk around city
– Pokhara Tour – Boating in beautiful lake, Hike to the Monastery at the top of the Mountain, Peace Stupa, Pokhara
– Leadership, Team Building and Communication Workshops and fun filled Games to help you self discover about these 3 important aspects.
– Alternate To Violence (AVP) Training – A unique program which will help you to deal with everyday problems, have more peaceful life, understand more about yourself, and increase self-faith.
– Workshop on “Self Awareness to Transform your life”
– Dance Movement Therapy (DMT) to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress by the Expert
– Problem-Solution TALK – Let’s discuss, brainstorm and find out the problems we have been facing as young generation in our countries. Let’s share, listen, understand and suggest. Let’s analyze and find solutions together.
– Mentoring and Peer Mentoring Session
– Interaction – Meet up with the influential people of Nepal and Motivational Sessions
– Cultural Exchange Program
– Magic Show by amazing Magician Tsulav Shrestha – Illusionist Tsulav
– Music, Dance and Camp Fire.
– Story Telling, listening, understanding, learning. They say the shortest distance between two people is a STORY. Open your soul to the like minded community around the world, to the people of your tribe.
– Fun games, Swimming in the pool of the resort
– Relax / Alone time / Your Time
And SOME MORE …
– Special Welcome and Farewell Program for you.
– Make your Wish Reality. We will have a list of wishes with us. The one wish which gets highest votes from participants will be granted. We have pretty cool lists of wishes.
10 days of your life to invest in yourself. You are special with countless possibilities and awesomeness inside you. Let’s unleash the real authentic you collaboratively.
You don’t need to pay the registration fee before your arrival here. Once you are selected to participate in the youth camp, grab your passport, pack your bag, book your flight and come to Nepal.
(NOTE: Earlier, we had process to confirm participation by sending at least 250 USD as registration cost, but we came to know that sending money is super expensive and complex from different part of the world. Therefore, you can now pay the whole amount after your arrival to Nepal.)
The cost will not cover airfare and visa fees.
Apart from participating in our insightful program, below are the things covered by the program fee:
1. Travel Insurance up to 50,000(Fifty Thousand) US Dollar.
2. Food: 4 times a day – Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner (Sometimes we might surprise you with chocolates, cakes or some special food)
You will be accommodated in shared room with same gender. Accommodation will be provided in beautiful Khusi Khusi Resort in Kathmandu and Hotel Himalayan Inn in Pokhara.
4. Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport.
5. Local Transportation costs and entrance fee for heritage sites.
6. T-shirt, Mask to each participants.
7. Certificate and Surprise Gift Hamper
8. Program Tool Kits.
9. Assistance and support from the team.
10. Internet facilities.
11. Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
If you are willing to seek funding from school, college, organization, funding sites etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fund generating purpose.
If you have any queries about visa or anything, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
You will be notified about your selection via email within 7 days of your application submission.