International Youth Autumn Camp in Nepal – 23-27 November, 2016
Get ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life.
Imagine waking up and seeing himalayan range outside your window, jumping to the swimming pool infront of you, having hot cup of coffee around the green hills while talking to some coolest-amazing young people from different corners of the world, spending relaxing evening with campfire, music or star gazing.
Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone.
5 DAYS TRAVEL to 3 CITIES OF NEPAL WITH AWESOME PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT CORNERS OF THE WORLD.
Get ready for local authentic experience with local youths of Nepal.
A unique experience where you can feel the essence of the country.
A beautiful journey to discover yourself with coolest and amazing people around the world sharing lots of joy on the way.
Safety, Fun, Adventure, Connection, Happiness, Hospitality, Great Food and Great Experience
Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with our legendary youth camp.
Youth Legend’s International Youth Autumn Camp is designed for young people around the world aged 15 to 35 years to have greatest life time memories in Nepal.
We aim to connect people around the world in our international youth camp bringing 100 young people around the world every year.
Our International Youth Autumn Camp Activities includes:
Traveling to diverse places like:
– Pokhara Tour – Pokhara is a city of lake, mountain and Himalayas. This is the most popular tourist destination of Nepal.
– Village Tour at Rural community of Nepal
– Tour to the beautiful World Heritage sites of Nepal which includes Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath – widely known as Monkey Temple and Pashupatinath.
Other activities includes:
– Street Food Tour, Eating most popular and tasty Nepalese cuisines which includes lots of varieties of MOMO (dumpling). If you have ever been to Nepal, then eating MOMO is an unwritten compulsory rule. 😉
– Welcome and Farewell Programs including dance and music
– Cultural exchange Party day where you will wear your traditional dress of your country, share local snacks or food and play diverse music of different countries. Sharing food and wearing traditional dress is not compulsory but it would be awesome if we can know more about your country and eat some great food of your country.
– Self exploration and Inner Peace sessions which includes Dance Movement Therapy(DMT), Alternate To Violence(AVP) to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress.
– Team Building Activities
– Indoor and Outdoor Fun Team Building and Communication Games
– Story Telling, listening and understanding. They say the shortest distance between two people is a STORY.
– Hike to the Beautiful Monastery at the top of the Mountain, Peace Stupa, Pokhara
– Boating in Pokhara, Fewa lake
– Cultural Exchange programs and Interactions with Nepalese youth
– Camp Fire
– Meditation, Yoga and spiritual experience. (We will have regular Yoga, Jumba, Meditation and Exercise session every morning for 1 hour.)
– Be HAPPY 😀 Yes, We assure you to make you super happy.
Our Youth Legend team is committed to make this camp experience best experience of your life.
– To help you spend your time in most happy and beautiful way.
– To let you discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of the land of Himalayas, Nepal.
– To help you connect with the young people around the world and build a lasting friendship and great network.
– To develop greater understanding of yourself and the world.
– To increase cross cultural understanding.
– To help you be healthy physically and mentally. (We have 1 hour of Meditation, Jumba, Yoga and Exercise every morning.)
1. English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
2. You should be 15 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
3. You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
4. You should have a passport.(except Indian. Indian nationals doesn’t need passport for Nepal)
5. You should be able to pay the camp fee.
The fee to attend this Autumn Camp in November is US Dollar 450. (Four Hundred and Fifty US Dollar)..
We provide 5% to 20% scholarship from total camp fee to those participants who are from developing countries or who have a very strong reason for scholarship.
Once you apply for the summer camp, you will be notified about your selection within 2 days of application submission.
You need to confirm your participation by payment of at least 50 US dollar via paypal in advance. You can pay the remaining amount after your arrival to Nepal.
OR, you can also confirm your participation sending us your confirmed air ticket to Nepal and pay all the remaining camp fee after your arrival to Nepal.
The cost will cover:
1. Food and Accommodation.
2. Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport, Travel costs during the program to various sites.
3. T-shirt, Mask to each participants.
4. Surprise Gifts.
5. National park, conservation area and World Heritage Sites permit & fees.
7. Emergency health check ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid.
8. 24 hours assistance and support from the team.
9. Internet facilities.
10. Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
The cost will not cover airfare, visa fees and health insurance.
If you are willing to seek funding from school, college, private companies, funding sites etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fund generating purpose and guide you for fundraising process.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
If you have any queries then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We are also available for skype call.
OR, Apply below:
You will be notified about your selection via email within 2 to 7 days of your application submission.