CAMP FEE: 189 USD to 699 USD
CAMP FEE DETAILS
3 days(5 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 189 USD
4 days(6 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 269 USD
5 days(7 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 349 USD
7 days(9 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 429 USD
8 days(10 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 499 USD
10 days(12 days including Arrival + Departure Day) = 699 USD
The total camp day is 10 days (12 days including arrival and departure day). If you cannot fully commit to 10 days, now, you have a choice to still join the camp at least for 3 days and be the part of International Youth Camp Nepal.
The full camp fee to attend Summer or Winter Camp is US Dollar 699 only. (Six Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollar)..
Please note that Early Bird Discount and scholarship scheme applies to those who apply for full 12 days camp.
Early Bird Discount of 75 USD to those participants who confirm participation before early bird deadline ( 20th June for August Camp and 20th September for December Camp).
We provide 5% to 15% scholarship from the total camp fee to few selected participants who are from developing countries or who have a very strong reason for the scholarship.
You need to confirm your participation by payment of at least 25 US dollar via Paypal or bank transfer or western union. You can pay the remaining amount after your arrival to Nepal.
Apart from participating in our valuable training program and workshops, The camp fee will cover:
1. Food and Accommodation
2. Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport and Internal Travel cost to 5 different cities of Nepal
3. T-shirt, Mask to each participant and surprise gift
4. Jungle Safari, Elephant Shower, Canoe Ride, Jungle Walk, Tharu Cultural Dance and Elephant Breeding Center visit
5. National park, conservation area, and World Heritage Sites permit fees.
6. Program Materials and Certificate.
7. Emergency health check-ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid. (Medical fee is not included in the camp fee, we encourage everyone to have a travel insurance.)
8. 24 hours assistance and support from the team.
9. Internet facilities in hotels. (Places you will be staying have wifi but in Nepal, internet speed is slow.)
10. Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
The cost will not cover airfare, visa fees, and health insurance. The cost will also not cover extra activities like River Rafting or Paragliding.
If you are willing to seek funding from school, college, private companies, funding sites etc, then on your demand, we will send you the letter with confirmation which you can use for fundraising.